Achievements and trophies in Cult of the Lamb do not require tremendous efforts to obtain. If you already completed the main story, but willing to stay in the game for a little longer - completing the game for 100% will take another couple hours.
Primarily, this guide tends to give you tips and recommendations and keeps it short. You can still expand and see some spoilers.
Kill all the bosses, upgrade your Temple to the max, buy everything from merchants - and your collector's goal is 70% completed. Getting all the remaining achievements and trophies in Cult of the Lamb is what the following sections are about.
Full Deck: Unlocking All Tarot Cards
There are 32 Tarot Cards in Cult of the Lamb, 15 of which are available from the start.
You get more cards, 12 in total, from area merchants. There are 4 merchants in the world, each trading 3 Taro Cards for gold.
The next 4 cards are winnable in Knucklebones (game of dice) when you stop by the Lonely Shack and beat each of the contestant.
The first fish you caught in the ocean grants you another card.
Perform a Wedding or Fight Pit Ritual in the Temple to receive a card from above.
The final 3 cards are obtainable on crusades in special rooms. First card is near a Health pool, another is sold by a merchant Forneus. The last card is presented by a spider merchant Shelob as a gift for being a regular customer of the follower shop.
Transmute: Unlocking All Fleeces
You have statless Fleece of the Lamb at the start of your campaign, getting new ones require connecting 4 shards into a single Holy Talisman. Thus, to unlock all the Fleeces in Cult of the Lamb, you have to collect 20 Holy Talisman pieces.
The Fisherman in Pilgrim’s Passage will trade a shard for a rare fish you catch. To increase your fishing luck, go to the Temple and perform Ritual of the Ocean’s Bounty.
Sozo in Spore Grotto loves mushrooms, and rewards you generously when you complete 4 fungus-related tasks. Gather mushrooms from Anura or plant them on your farms.
Plimbo in Smuggler’s Sanctuary offers you a deal - a shard for every non-Bishop boss you slay in dungeons. These bosses appear when you visit dungeons already liberated from Bishops.
Midas in Midas’s Cave asks for sacrifices. Any follower, no matter the age, is welcome in the Golden statues collection.
Fifth NPC blooms out of the darkness when you interact with a half moon icon in above-mentioned area at night. Fulfill mystical figure's insatiable appetite, and the prize will not keep you waiting.
Cloaked Wolf's Locations
Full Flock: Unlocking All Follower Skins
Follower Skins are divided into 5 categories: general and ones related to 4 dungeons. The last ones are easy to find during crusades, and the missing skins are purchasable at the triangle stores.
General skins are much harder to obtain. Even though you receive half of them for free during campaign, the remaining 9 will require some searching to do.
1. Pay Ratau a visit and look to the left of his hut. You can see a Rat follower skin among the stacks of wood.
2. Be patient in fishing - sooner or later, you will catch a Fish follower skin.
3. Reignite the lighthouse by bringing some lumber and crystals from Anchordeep. The lighthouse keeper will give you an Axolotl skin in return.
4. As soon as you set foot in Smuggler’s Sanctuary, you will notice a crab running around. Catch him to get a Crab Skin.
5. Snoop through the piles of Midas' gold - you will find Star skin eventually.
6. A cloaked wolf was mentioned in the section above. He also grants you a Wolf skin for fulfilling of all his gluttony desires.
7. Show the talent in cooking - craft enough Bowls of Poop to the delight of your flock, to make your future followers fashionable with a Poop skin.
8. First, find some snail shells during your crusades in Anura. Then put each of 5 shells on the snail shrines to get a Snail skin. (currently you can't get shells on PS4 because of bugs, devs working on it for sure)
9. Find a seed merchant during your crusades. Hit a big snail to get him angry and start the fight. After your remarkable victory, build a newly acquired decoration at your base. Pray before the Mad Monster statue at night to get your final collectible - Mad Monster skin.
Beating Bosses Without Taking Damage
If are not willing to perfect your fighting skills to the maximum, I would suggest you to switch difficulty to easy for this particular task. This way, you will need much fewer hits (maybe just one) to gain a flawless victory.
My recommendation for an equipment would be a Golden Fleece and any weapon that is not Hammer. By the time you reach the boss, your damage output should be high enough to kill any boss without effort. If you got lucky to find an Invincibility curse - victory is already in the bag.
+2500% damage + other bonuses from Taro Cards.
Full run (25 minutes): https://youtu.be/3NQZWK_toFI
Godhood is an ultimate award for your efforts. It appears in the list after you've collected all the achievements and trophies in the game.
For now, PS4 users can't get it, but that will be fixed soon.